Peter Hook, basista Joy Division, miał kopię Rickenbackera od Hondo.
Nagrał na nim wszystkie płyty JD
Pete Hook always said, that the Hondo was a piece of crap and nearly unplayable. But he looked so cool with it.
"...The first song was ‘Exercise One’, which starts with an open E and I hit the string and it jumped straight out of the nut, so I had to hold it in with my thumb while playing it. It was useless."
http://www.mi-pro.co.uk/news/read/interv...ook/019422
...mimo wszystko z chęcią przygarnąłbym Ryśka od Hondo
Nagrał na nim wszystkie płyty JD
Pete Hook always said, that the Hondo was a piece of crap and nearly unplayable. But he looked so cool with it.
"...The first song was ‘Exercise One’, which starts with an open E and I hit the string and it jumped straight out of the nut, so I had to hold it in with my thumb while playing it. It was useless."
http://www.mi-pro.co.uk/news/read/interv...ook/019422
...mimo wszystko z chęcią przygarnąłbym Ryśka od Hondo


